Stunning Mountain Log Home Plan
About This Plan
- This stunning Mountain home plan pairs rustic good looks with all the features of a luxury design.
- The home has natural stone and log walls with cedar shake facades, highlighted by timber frame bents inside and out.
- On the main level, you are treated to a spacious open living and dining area featuring a massive natural stone fireplace.
- The large master bedroom has a spa-like bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The home boasts a generous, gourmet-equipped two chef kitchen and a separate laundry and project room on main level.
- An impressive covered outdoor living space has an optional dramatic stone fireplaces on each level.
- The upper level has a spacious loft and bunk area.
- On the lower level, two bedrooms with two full bathrooms share space with a large recreation room with optional stone fireplace and wet bar equipped kitchenette.
- NOTE: Please allow 7-10 business day for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,450 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,814 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 460 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 636 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 1,055 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"