Stunning Mountain Views
About This Plan
- Family and guests are able to enjoy the great views from any room in this contemporary vacation home plan through a multitude of full length windows.
- The wrap-around deck is accessible from both the kitchen and the family room.
- A soaring ceiling and a fireplace enhance the light-filled sunken living room. The adjacent dining room and open access kitchen create a large living area.
- The first floor master bedroom has a walk-in closet and a full bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms, a family room and a full bathroom comprise the second floor. A mezzanine opens to the family room below.
- The full walk-out basement and the garage provide storage and expandable living space.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior (shown in two color schemes), see house plan 21185DR which comes with an unifinished lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,078 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 794 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss