Stunning New American One-Level House Plan
About This Plan
- The brick and stone facade provide a strong and stunning exterior on this New American house plan, while a single dormer with shingles adds character.
- Exposed beams in the kitchen and connected family room offer a rustic touch to this desirable, open floor plan, and barn doors to the dining room can be closed for more intimate meals. The laundry room and adjacent walk-in pantry reside next to the kitchen for easy access.
- A back porch includes a fireplace for use during colder seasons.
- Towards the back of the home, your master bedroom awaits, and features an elegant tray ceiling and a sprawling master bathroom with a large walk-in closet, standalone tub, two vanities, and a large shower.
- Two additional bedrooms both include a walk-in closet and share a full bathroom across the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,209 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,209 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 188 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 5"
- Depth: 78' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12