Stunning Prairie Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This house plan reflects pure Prairie style complemented by a brick exterior, a multitude of windows, and a low-slung hip roof.
- The foyer introduces a gallery wall to display your artwork. To the right, an archway leads to a formal dining room lined with a wall of windows. Nearby, the spacious kitchen features an island snack bar.
- The two-story family/great room provides an ideal setting for formal or informal gatherings.
- The left wing contains the sleeping quarters and an office/den.
- The private master suite includes a sitting area, a walk-in closet, and a lavish master bath with a corner whirlpool tub.
- Related Plan: Get more space including an extra bedroom wtih house plan 81313W.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,626 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,626 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,056 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 1"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss