Stunning Stucco Detailing
About This Plan
- Stunning stucco detailing, attractive gabled rooflines and an elegant, arched entrance are elements of traditional style that dress up this fine four-bedroom home plan.
- Inside, columns define a graceful foyer and separate the formal dining room and formal living room. The spacious family room, off to the left, features a warming fireplace and direct access to the rear grounds.
- A solarium is near the efficient kitchen, providing a warm and sunny place to relax.
- The keeping room is another gathering spot that will surely be a favorite of your family.
- Talk about lavish! When it comes to the master suite, the homeowner will have a hard time leaving this wonderful room. Two walk-in closets, a separate octagonal sitting room and a fabulous bath are sure to please.
- Added Bonus: plans for a finished basement come free with purchase of this house plan.
- Related Plans: For an alternate kitchen layout, see house plan 12140JL.
- Need more space? See these house plans: 12085JL (3,169 s.f.). and 12178JL (4,390 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,455 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,535 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"