Stunning Traditional Home
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and a combination of brick and siding add tremendous curb appeal to this Traditional house plan.
- This home was made for entertaining with its large rooms that will easily hold a crowd.
- A recessed wall in the large dining room will accommodate your sideboard.
- The grand room is extra-special with its coffered ceilings, fireplace and a whole wall of windows to enjoy the views.
- An open floor plan has the kitchen with its cooktop island open to the breakfast nook lined with windows on two walls.
- Guests will appreciate the first floor guest suite with its own bath.
- There are two storage closets on the second floor along with a laundry room and three family bedrooms, one of which has its own sitting room.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and a large master bath with double sinks and a soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,163 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,929 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 9"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 795 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side