About This Plan
- This stunning Victorian house plan captures the mood of an era still celebrated today. While speaking clearly of the past with the turret and fish scale shingle, the inside of this home plan is rooted in the open, flowing interiors of today.
- Whether dining in the elegant dining room with tray ceiling or moving through the double French doors between the formal living room and informal family room, one senses the livability of this charming home.
- The kitchen boasts a large pantry and corner sink with window. A cook top island and eating bar complete this area.
- The lovely master suite is located upstairs with a luxury master bath. A see-through fireplace between the bedroom and the bath make this suite a haven. The raised sitting area off the master bedroom provides the owner with a mini-retreat for reading and relaxing.
- The second floor also includes two large bedrooms and a music/library room with a door to the outside deck on the front of the house.
- A spiral staircase up to the third floor lands in a loft area with access to a third story balcony outside.
- A large front porch and rear decks off the breakfast area and bedroom 2 and 3 make this home perfect for enjoying the outdoors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,246 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 189 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick