Sturdy Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Four tapered columns support the front porch of this sturdy Craftsman home plan with both front and rear covered porches.
- A library and the parlor flank the foyer that leads back to the informal living area.
- With only a column to separate the kitchen, dinette and great room, you will be able to enjoy lovely views.
- A vaulted ceiling graces the second floor master suite with his and hers closets and a spa bath.
- An upstairs laundry room adds convenience and a hall linen closet is located right near the bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get 4 bedrooms with house plans 14475RK and 14525RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,603 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,362 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,241 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss