Sturdy Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Tapered columns set on stone bases support the front porch of this sturdy Craftsman home plan.
- Spend family time together in the open area in the back of the home or hide away in the front-facing library with its double door entry.
- A vaulted screened porch makes a lovely place to spend time outdoors.
- The owner's suite has a vaulted tray ceiling for dramatic effect.
- The spacious master bath also has a walk-in closet.
- Three family bedrooms share a compartmented hall bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 14524RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,441 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 690 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss