Sturdy Craftsman House Plam
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Four stone bases have tapered columns that support the front porch of this sturdy Craftsman house plan.
- The open layout inside gives you views that flow from room to room in a delightful way.
- An abundance of counter space is the hallmark of the huge kitchen that has a walk-in pantry nearby.
- Porches front and back let your family enjoy the outdoors while staying in the shade.
- Sloped ceilings and dormer windows give bedrooms 2 and 3 lots of character.
- Use the loft as a fourth bedroom if desired.
- The master suite is exceptional and has a tray ceiling and lovely sitting area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,707 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,363 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12