Sturdy Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Four tapered columns support the front porch of this sturdy Craftsman house plan with both front and rear covered porches.
- A library and the formal dining room flank the foyer that leads back to the informal living area.
- With only a column to separate the kitchen, dinette and great room, you will be able to enjoy lovely views.
- A tray vaulted ceiling graces the second floor master suite with a walk-in closet and a spa bath.
- Three bedrooms and a bath complete the upstairs.
- Related Plan: For a 3 bedroom version, see house plan 14524RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,656 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss