Sturdy Two-story Georgian Home Plan
About This Plan
- This sturdy two-story Georgian home plan conveys stability and a sense of security.
- A front terrace with wrought-iron fencing, two verandas, and a solarium mark this as a special place.
- A spacious dining room and parlor are located near the front on either side of a gallery hallway.
- The kitchen, with wraparound counters, is located to easily serve both the family areas and the dining room.
- All the sleeping quarters are on the upper level, including the resplendent master suite. Three other bedrooms each have walk-in closets, and one enjoys a private bath.
- Added Bonus: Plans come for a finished lower level with these house plans.
- Related Plans: Need less space? See 12140JL and 12220JL (2,990 s.f. each; alternate kitchen layouts) and 12178JL (3,169 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,390 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,135 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,255 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 681 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick