Style and Grace
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home displays country style and a graceful floor plan. The split-bedroom layout offers privacy and convenience to the homeowners.
- The high-ceilinged foyer gives an open feeling to the home. The many windows in the great room keep the natural light shining throughout the plan and the room is made cozy by a fireplace.
- The large kitchen features a walk-in pantry and an eating bar and conveniently serves both the kitchen and the nook.
- Special amenities in the master suite include a window seat, a walk-in closet, and a see-through fireplace shared with the lavish master bath. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath; one bedroom is designed to also be used as a den.
- Walking past the laundry room and half-bath allows you to access the three-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,645 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,645 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 707 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss