Style and Substance
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stone facing and a hipped roof lend an elegant touch to this European-style house plan with a side-entry garage. The fourth bedroom, located near the high-ceilinged entry, could easily serve instead as a study or home office.
- The entry opens directly to the living-dining room. A wide arched doorway takes you back into the informal area, where a corner fireplace and sliders to the covered patio in back grace the family room.
- Separated from the family room by a curved island with a double sink and a snack bar, the kitchen also includes a central food-preparation island and a walk-in pantry. A bright morning room completes the informal area.
- Located in a rear corner for privacy, the master suite features a bay window, a lovely sitting area and a bath that, with its walk-in closet, linen closet, double sinks, garden tub and separate shower, meets all your requirements. The second bath, also with double sinks, serves the rest of the family.
- Related Plan: Get a front-entry garage with house plan 3160D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,045 sq. ft.
- Deck: 110 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 20 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,045 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 5"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 404 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 7' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick