Style and Substance
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Gables, brick detailing and a hipped roof lend an elegant touch to this European-style house plan. Located near the high-ceilinged entry, the fourth bedroom could easily serve instead as a study or home office.
- The entry opens directly to the living-dining room. A wide arched doorway takes you back into the informal area, where a corner fireplace and sliders to the covered patio in back grace the family room.
- Separated from the family room by a curved island with a double sink and a snack bar, the kitchen also includes a central food-preparation island and a walk-in pantry. A bright morning room completes the informal area.
- Located in a rear corner for privacy, the master suite features a bay window, a lovely sitting area and a bath that, with its walk-in closet, linen closet, double sinks, garden tub and separate shower, meets all your requirements. The second bath, also with double sinks, serves the rest of the family.
- Related Plan: Need a side-entry garage? See house plan 3010D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,045 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,045 sq. ft.
- Entry: 20 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 112 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 7"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 404 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available