Style and Substance
About This Plan
- Large windows and a multilevel roof communicate the European inspiration for this stucco design. Notice the interesting double-gable roof line above the foyer and dining room.
- Entering the foyer, you are greeted by the living room to the left, accented by a fireplace, and the open dining room to the right, complete with a vaulted ceiling and a trio of windows. The open design allows light to flow through the two-story great room, containing another fireplace.
- The spacious kitchen opens to the vaulted breakfast room, which accesses the deck in back.
- Deck access is also provided from the master bedroom with its tray ceiling. The oversized master bath contains a walk-in closet and five fixtures, including his and her vanities.
- Upstairs, bedrooms two and three share a compartmented bath, while bedroom four has its own bath. From the balcony, you can view the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,790 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,840 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick