Style of the English Countryside
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Jack arches combine with half-timbering to highlight the exterior of this English-style country home plan.
- The main level opens with a grand two-story foyer leading to formal living and dining rooms on the right. Only an arched opening separates the living and dining rooms, allowing for an easy flow.
- The casual family room, located at the rear, features a wet bar, a fireplace and access to the bayed breakfast room and the kitchen with its pantry closet and ample counter space.
- The combination front and rear stairs ascend to the second level, where the balcony overlooks the foyer below. The master suite consists of a bedroom with an unusual volume ceiling, a bayed sitting room and a sensational bath with his and her vanities on either side of a corner garden tub.
- Three more bedrooms and two more full baths complete the second floor.