Stylish 3 Bed Farmhouse Home Plan
About This Plan
- This stylish Farmhouse home plan with a Northwest flair has both public and private spaces, all with an attractive exterior.
- The open layout combines all the public rooms to maximize the views.
- When you want private time, step into your front-facing library.
- The large three car garage leads into a handy mudroom with closet and half bath close by.
- Each bedroom on the upper floor has a walk-in closet and the second floor laundry room adds convenience.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished to suit your timetable and needs.
- The roof is a truss design with a main pitch of 10:12 and secondary pitch of 12:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,238 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,459 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,779 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 224 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss