Stylish 4 Bed Stone and Shingle House Plan
About This Plan
- This 4 bed house plan has a stylish exterior with a combination of stone and shingle. It is perfect for a sloping lot with the master on main and three bedrooms on the walkout basement.
- The foyer opens to the expansive vaulted great room. A fireplace is on one side and the kitchen and dining area are open on the other.
- A large 9'-wide island in the kitchen gives you workspace and room for casual seating. The pantry has loads of storage plus a sink.
- Eliminate clutter with the roomy mud room with its own walk-in closet off the 3-car garage.
- Walk past the office to your master suite with 10'4" tray ceilings, huge walk-in closet and access to the laundry.
- The walkout basement has a fireplace in the wide open family room. The walk-up bar is a fun feature, and the craft room can be put to many uses.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,289 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,265 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 285 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss