Stylish 4 Bedroom Shingle Style
About This Plan
- This stylish 4 bedroom shingle style house plan has all the bedrooms upstairs leaving the main floor for friends and fun.
- The covered entry has a gently curved roof adding to the curb appeal.
- The front porch flows into a screened porch. Add the deck in back and you have 3 great spots to enjoy the outdoors.
- The foyer is flanked by a formal dining room and a library which has porch access.
- The back of the home has an open floor plan and bays that add light to the home.
- The roof is a truss design and the exterior walls are energy efficient 2x6.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,607 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 110 sq. ft.
- Deck: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 45' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss