Stylish Atrium Ranch House Plan with Class
About This Plan
- A see-through fireplace is the focal point of the spacious vaulted entry and grandiose sunken great room.
- An awesome private place for family gatherings is created by the luxurious kitchen, bayed breakfast area and morning room with fireplace.
- The master bedroom suite is second to none and features a vaulted ceiling, open atrium with two-story arched window wall, balcony for sitting and a posh bath that shares a see-through fireplace.
- Below the master bedroom and adjacent to the atrium is an ideal room for exercise or study.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,233 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 347 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,886 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss