Stylish Comfort in a Small Space
About This Plan
- Multiple gables, varied roof lines and a columned porch add appeal to the exterior of this traditional home, which accommodates your family with openness and comfort in its relatively small square footage. The home features a split-bedroom design, ventless fireplaces in both the great room and the master bedroom, and 10-foot ceilings in most rooms.
- On one side of the foyer is the dining room, with recessed space for a hutch. On the other side are the secondary bedrooms and second bath. Straight ahead is the great room, which accesses the porch in back and flows into the breakfast room.
- An angled eating bar separates the open L-shaped kitchen from the breakfast room and great room.
- In the master suite, a television cabinet is built in above the fireplace. The luxurious, skylit compartmented bath includes a garden tub, separate shower, twin sinks with adjacent knee space, linen closet and walk-in closet.
- Foundation: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,874 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,874 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,874 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 175 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 1,480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick