About This Plan
- The two-color stucco and brick exterior of this design is up-to-the-minute in style.
- The impressive two-story entry separates the private study/den on one side from the formal dining room on the other. A handy butler?s pantry is sited between the dining room and the large kitchen.
- French doors open into the spacious family room, with its fireplace flanked by bookshelves, from the breakfast room and the unique kitchen, with its eating bar and the sink in a bay. Note that the laundry chute from upstairs drops into the wall cabinet in the laundry room.
- Ascending the open staircase that wraps around the plant ledge, you reach the bedroom floor where the secluded master suite features a luxurious bath and walk-in closet. The master bath includes knee space separating twin sinks, linen closet, a spa tub, separate shower.
- Another full bath, two family bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, and a bonus room over the garage complete this floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,008 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,693 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,693 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 381 sq. ft.
- Entry: 70 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 1"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 721 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss