Stylish Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Vertical cedar siding and eye-catching slanted roof lines come together to make this Contemporary house plan captivating.
- A 17' high vaulted ceiling tops the living room that is open to the dining room for an easy flow.
- Sliding glass doors in the breakfast nook take you out to the spacious deck.
- A wet bar and hearty fireplace will make the family room your favorite spot to relax in.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor where the master suite has the option of a fireplace.
- An open rail in the hallway lets you look down into the foyer and living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,364 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,364 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 4"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 677 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front