Stylish Double Arched Porch
About This Plan
- Built on an Early American theme, this home plan is a spectacular collection of colonial details.
- Especially noteworthy is the double arched porch, colonial entryway with transom and sidelights and the triple window accenting the dining room.
- The foyer opens to a wide front hall while free-standing column define the adjoining dining room and add visual interest.
- Continuing an open theme is the great room with its warming hearth and French doors that lead onto the deck.
- The kitchen, breakfast and keeping room flow together in perfect harmony.
- The master suite, which features a tray ceiling, includes a sitting area that opens to the spacious master bath. Down the hall, two bedrooms have access to a separate full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,377 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,377 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 2"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12