About This Plan
- Elegance and efficiency are combined to make this traditional home plan with tudor accents a stylish masterpiece rich in architectural details and classical design. It has proven so popular that we have designed it in two exterior treatments (see 12005JL for an alternate exterior).
- Immediately upon entry, note the sweep of the staircase and the soaring two-story foyer.
- The flowing first floor arrangement provides for easy family living and for memorable entertaining and special occasions.
- The seond floor includes a master suite with all the amenities of the most luxurious homes. The three other bedrooms are spacious and have either their own private bath or a 'Jack and Jill' bath with separate dressing areas.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 12005JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,437 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,559 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick