Stylish Mediterranean Home Plan
About This Plan
- Beautiful arches and rope-twist columns accent this stylish Mediterranean home plan.
- It's just the right size for a family starting out or empty nesters who want to downsize.
- An open floor plan makes the home feel larger than it is, giving you wonderful sightlines.
- The owner's suite is off by itself in the back of the home and is appointed with a large walk-in closet and double sinks in the bathroom.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom on the opposite side of the home.
- Work from home or get away from it all in your quiet den.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version without the den see house plan 82014KA (1,532 sq.ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,673 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,673 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss