Stylish Northwestern House Plan
About This Plan
- Board and battan siding and shakes give this Northwest house plan a stylish exterior.
- The front porch is supported by three columns set on stone bases.
- Inside, the large living room has lots of wall space for funriture placement.
- The peninsula eating bar in the kitchen lets you watch family activities while getting meals ready.
- In the dining area, a side door opens to the covered patio.
- Two big bedrooms on the second floor each have a spacious walk-in closet.
- The laundry room is on this level, right where all the laundry is generated.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,174 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 574 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 50 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 33' 8"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 282 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick