Stylish Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This stylish ranch home offers convenient one-level living. When entering this lovely home from the covered stoop, Once inside, you'll find the large open living room with a vaulted ceiling that is perfect for relaxing with family or friends.
- The dining nook, which also has a vaulted ceiling, offers sliding glass doors to the backyard and adjoins the galley kitchen.
- The master bedroom features a large walk-in closet and private bath. Two family bedrooms include ample closets and share a full bath in the hallway.
- You will also enjoy a spacious two-stall garage.
: For an alternate exterior and master suite arrangement in a reverse layout, see house plan 89565AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss