Stylish Southern Home Plan
About This Plan
- Four stately columns support the arched front porch of this lovely Southern home plan.
- Tray and coffered ceilings provide luxury detailing that give the home a custom look.
- The living room, foyer and dining room are open to each other, creating one long expanse.
- Another open layout combines the kitchen, nook and family room into one large space.
- Extra efficiency is gained with the planning desk and walk-in pantry nearby..
- Homeowners will be most pleased with the huge master suite that has a sitting area, large bathroom and two walk-in closets.
- Climb the stairs to reach the second floor with its three bedrooms, game room and another built-in desk for homework or surfing the web.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,633 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss