Stylish Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- An arched entry porch showcases the big arched transom window over the front door of this Southern house plan.
- Whether you are downsizing or moving up, this home offers delightful features like transom windows, a bayed breakfast nook and a beautiful master suite with a double tray ceiling.
- Choose from two bedrooms and a den or three bedrooms.
- The foyer, dining room and large great room are all open to each other so the home feels even larger.
- There's even room for a work bench in the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,636 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"