Stylish Traditional Design
About This Plan
- The designers of this stylish home plan prove they're savvy to the needs of today's families by offering smart amenities and wide-open gathering spaces.
- An attractive brick-and-stucco exterior presents a handsome face to the curb.
- In from the sheltered front entrance, the entry leads past double doors enclosing a quiet study, and into the sizable Great Room.
- A see-through fireplace warms this dramatic, two-story area. Sharing the fireplace with the Great Room is the dinette, which is subtly separated from the kitchen by an island with an angled serving bar.
- Since everyone at parties always seems to end up in the kitchen, why not have a fabulous place in which to host them while you put the finishing touches on dinner? The formal dining room lies just off the kitchen.
- The owners' suite is located on the upper floor, along with three secondary bedrooms. It boasts a deluxe private bath, while a hall bath services the other bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,340 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,819 sq. ft.
- Entry: 66 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 850 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss