Stylish Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Just 22' wide, this beautiful Traditional home is perfect for a narrow lot.
- Featuring a first floor master suite with tray ceiling, the home will appeal to those who don't want to climb stairs at bedtime.
- In the rear of the home, an L-shaped living area has that open layout that most homeowners prefer.
- The one car garage has direct access into the kitchen so you don't have far to carry the groceries.
- Upstairs, bedroom 3 has a large sitting area and shares a jack and jill bathroom with bedroom 2.
- The loft space overlooks the family room below through an open rail.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,853 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 997 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 856 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 209 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12