Sublime Master Suite
About This Plan
- Arches, columns and a second floor balcony bridge take this Northwest home one step above others.
- Two-story ceilings rise up in both the foyer and the large family room where a wall of windows overlooks the rear deck.
- From the kitchen, you can see right into the breakfast nook and the vaulted keeping room beyond.
- An unforgettable master suite is embellished with double tray ceiling and a vaulted sitting room that opens to a private porch.
- There's even a tray ceiling in the master bathroom and the compartmented walk-in closet has a handy door right into the laundry room.
- Each of the giant bedrooms on the second floor has its own walk-in closet and arches line the open rail hallways that looks down into the family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,317 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,250 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,067 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12