Substantial Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant circle-top window in the dining room and cascading roof lines lend a substantial feel to this Southern house plan.
- The home comes with both formal and informal living areas and a big rear patio with room for a grilling station.
- Sloped ceilings begin in the family room and extend through to the master bedroom.
- Three family bedrooms are grouped on the right side of the home while the master suite enjoys privacy on the other side of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,272 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 62' 6"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick