Substantial Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- An arched window in the center gable gives this substantial Traditional home plan its wonderful curb appeal.
- The over-sized two car garage extends the lines, making the home seem even larger.
- A center hall branches off to a formal dining room on the left and a formal living room with fireplace on the right.
- The big center island give you extra workspace in the kitchen that is open to the nook and family room.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor with the master suite boasting a tray ceiling and built-in media center for late night TV watching.
- Unfinished bonus space can be finished to suit your needs above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,648 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,373 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,275 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 327 sq. ft.
- Entry: 46 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 37' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery