Sumptuous Estate Home Plan with Lower Level Safe Room
About This Plan
- Stepping through the lofty entry arch, you pass into a 2-story foyer, naturally brightened by the high arched window over the door. A wide opening on the right leads into an elegant tray-ceilinged living room. The matching opening on the left flows into a stepped-ceiling dining room. A built-in buffet with a small sink is just across the hall.
- Ahead, the family room has a 2-story ceiling. Sliding glass doors open onto a spacious, fully covered rear deck. A fireplace and built=ins anchors one end. The other flows into the nook and gourmet kitchen on the opposite side.
- Counters wrap around most of the kitchen, and there's more counter/work space on the central work island. An eating bar rims one side of it, and a roomy pantry is just around the corner. Basement and second floor stairs feed off of the kitchen. Laundry appliances are nearby, as is direct garage access.
- The owners' suite fills an entire wing. Along with a huge walk-in closet, it boasts a large bathroom with curving lines, a spa tub, two basins, and a private toilet. Two more bedrooms, one of them ideal for a guest suite, are upstairs, as is a large bonus room. Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Doors in both bedrooms also open out onto a large covered veranda, great for relaxing in summer or enjoying the night air.
- The basement gives you storage plus a bedroom, rec room with fireplace and outdoor access plus a storm shelter (or wine room).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,471 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,663 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,638 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 1"
- Depth: 80' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 655 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12