Sumptuous Georgian House Plan
About This Plan
- This sumptuous Georgian house plan commands your attention with its stately appearance, hip roof and circle-top windows.
- Inside, columns are used to define spaces and with less walls, the views just flow from room to room.
- The spacious kitchen has a marvelous view into the breakfast room and the big family room beyond that.
- Built-in shelving flanks the large fireplace, giving you beauty as well as extra storage.
- Most of the bedrooms are up on the huge second floor when the deluxe master suite reigns supreme.
- Homeowners get a separate sitting room and a vaulted master bathroom with a giant walk-in closet.
- Bonus space over the garage adds an extra 166 square feet of finished living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,748 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 3"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick