Sumptuous Master Suite
About This Plan
- Behind the imposing stone fa'ade of this luxury home plan is a floor plan that invites easy living and sophisticated entertaining. The spacious foyer leads through a vaulted hall to the main staircase. To the right of the foyer is the large study with its chamfered ceilings. This direct access to the study makes it ideal for an impressive and professional home office.
- The Grand Room has a two-story ceiling, turreted alcove and massive fireplace reminiscent of the great halls of a fine manor house.
- The formal dining room opens to a terraces and a veranda ideal for hosting popular cocktail parties or memorable dinners.
- The kitchen, breakfast room and den are linked and provide access to the screened porch and terraces for casual living and entertaining amid elegant surroundings. For the busy family, there is a convenient second staircase connecting the kitchen with the bedrooms upstairs.
- The home features a master suite that stretches across the back of the home to become its own private sanctuary. In the master bath, you will find a garden tub, a water closet with a bidet, a large separate shower and spacious walk in closet leading to a large storage area. Both the sitting room and master bedroom have vaulted tray ceilings.
- From the master bedroom you can enjoy the private second floor balcony.
- For a stucco exterior, see house plan 12062JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,157 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,987 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 613 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick