Sumptuous Master Suite
About This Plan
- Interesting windows and rooflines give a unique character to this stucco facade. European influences are unmistakable.
- To the right of the foyer, the study is highlighted by a beam ceiling, built-ins and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- The grand room is by itself to the left of the plan and includes a bayed sitting area and a fireplace. Another bay window brightens the breakfast room, which is found between the island kitchen and a den with a second fireplace.
- The living room and a grand stair hall complete the first floor.
- The elegant stairway leads up to three family bedrooms and a sumptuous master suite.
- For a stone exterior, see house plan 12033JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,966 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,007 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,959 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick