Sumptuous Master Suite
About This Plan
- This Hill Country house plan has been loaded to the max with luxurious details starting with the grand two-story foyer.
- 12' ceiling top the combination living and dining room.
- The family room in back gets a 23' high ceiling, as does the study.
- There's plenty of outdoor living space and an outdoor fireplace and pool bath too.
- The best room in the house is the magnificent master suite with a gorgeous tray ceiling and a stunning bathroom.
- The master walk-in closet comes with a built-in island chest of drawers, and has doors that open right into the laundry room.
- On the second floor, the huge game room has three sets of double doors that open to the covered balcony.
- Open rails in the hallway let you look down into the foyer and family room below.
- Every bedroom is a suite with large walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- There's even a tech center with half bath nearby.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,565 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,815 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"