Sun Porch with Skylights
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Two skylights brighten the sun porch in this well-designed Traditional home plan.
- A step ceiling in the foyer is a preview for other special ceiling treatments throughout the home.
- Columns separate the foyer from the great room with its corner fireplace and wall of built-ins.
- Two sets of stairs lead to the basement in this home, one outside in the garage and one inside.
- The master suite is huge with a nice, big sitting area set in a bay.
- A walk-in pantry and a large island plus lots of counter space make this kitchen a joy to work in.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,785 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,785 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 9"
- Depth: 85' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1200 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- MBR Sitting Area