Sun Room And Flex Room
About This Plan
- Both a sun room and a flex room are wonderful benefits of this Southern home with a steep hip roof.
- Off the foyer, you can have a formal dining room or living room - owner's choice.
- The massive two-story great room in back will be a favorite gathering spot with its fireplace.
- A walk-in pantry in the kitchen is a thoughtful addition. Dine at the snack bar or in the breakfast nook set in a bay.
- Homeowners will appreciate the large laundry room too with all its counterspace.
- On the second floor, open rails in the hall overlook both the foyer and the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,809 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,612 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,570 sq. ft.
- Entry: 27 sq. ft.
- Storage: 229 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 446 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss