Sunken Family Room
About This Plan
- A huge sunken family room is the highlight of this stately Traditional home plan with a steep hip roof.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace and a wall of windows brightens the whole space.
- From the moment you enter the foyer with its elegant tray ceiling, the view extends straight back through the family room for a wonderful vista.
- The star of the second floor is the spacious master suite with a sitting room set in a bay.
- This home has a walk-in linen closet, something you rarely find.
- Further down the hall is a sunken bonus room that adds an extra 402 square feet to the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,803 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,477 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,326 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 44' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"