Sunken Family Room
About This Plan
- An angled bay window expands the living room and bedroom 4 above it, to create an interesting look.
- Pocket doors close the kitchen off from the dining room with its recessed china niche.
- Windows on three sides brighten the breakfast nook that is part of the large kitchen area.
- An open rail lets you view the sunken family room with its corner gas fireplace.
- All four bedrooms are on the upper floor including the master suite with its private deck and two-sided gas fireplace shared by the bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,703 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,383 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12