Sunken Family Room
About This Plan
- The exterior of this fine home combines with convenience in the layout to produce a design that is ideally suited to a lot with a view.
- A sunken family room can be viewed from the kitchen and breakfast nook through an open rail.
- The two front bedrooms share the interesting feature of vaulted bay windows with graceful arched windows letting in lots of light.
- Another vaulted ceiling can be found in the foyer with a graceful arched window to flood the foyer with natural light.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,963 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,963 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,086 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1080 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12