Sunken Family Room, Two Fireplaces
About This Plan
- High columns and a transom set off the entry of this Florida contemporary house plan. Inside, informal and formal living areas are on the main level, while three bedrooms and two full baths occupy the second floor.
- A 10' ceiling and a fireplace distinguish the living room, while a tray ceiling and space for a buffet are found in the dining room.
- In the informal area, the sunken family room, which contains another fireplace, opens to the rear patio. The bayed breakfast room overlooks the patio and is handy to the kitchen.
- A den, laundry room and powder room complete the floor.
- The master suite upstairs features a walk-in closet and a garden whirlpool tub.
- Foundation options: basement or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,071 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 788 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss