Sunken Great Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Quoins, bricks, stone and a gazebo roof over the master bedroom distinguish this traditional design.
- The foyer and sunken great room rise for two stories and are overlooked by the balcony above. A fireplace warms the great room as well as the adjoining breakfast nook and kitchen.
- Bay windows let light stream into the breakfast nook and the formal dining room.
- The secluded master suite features a five-way sloped ceiling in the bedroom, a walk-in closet and a corner garden tub.
- Two upstairs bedrooms, each accessing a full bath, complete the design.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation options: basement or daylight basement. Specify when ordering.