Sunken Living Room
About This Plan
- Decorative wood timbers adorn the front of this Craftsman home in a most pleasing way.
- The foyer rises up for two stories making the home feel extra-spacious.
- Step down to the huge sunken living room with a big stone fireplace as the focal point.
- Double doors swing open to the side patio.
- In back, the formal dining room lies close to the large kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The master suite is on the main floor off by itself for a quiet environment.
- Two additional bedroom plus a cozy sitting area are up on the second floor with its open rail that looks down below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,793 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,154 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 639 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1230 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"