Sunken Living Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Varied window styles are but some of the striking architectural details on the front elevation of this two-story home. Inside, are four bedrooms and four full baths, suiting the design to a larger or multi-generational family.
- A sheltered entry leads into the foyer. At left is the dining room set off by interior columns. Ahead is the sunken living room with its fireplace bordered by shelving. In turn, the living room leads into the kitchen and breakfast area, where a central island and a walk-in pantry add utility.
- Also located on the first floor is a full bath and an adjacent bedroom that could sleep an in-law or be used as a guest room or home office.
- Upstairs, a study area is thoughtfully sited at the top of the stairs. Bedroom three uses a hall bath, while bedroom four has a private bath.
- A tray ceiling tops the master bedroom, and the deluxe compartmented master bath contains a spacious walk-in closet, a linen closet, his and her vanities separated by knee space, a garden tub and a walk-in shower.
- Foundation options: basement or crawl space. Specify when ordering.